Saturday 4 September 2010

Over two years? Really?

Can it be that long since I first decided to try blogging? Clearly it must be. The temptation is to simply abandon this and start over again. I have notebooks full of started articles and stories and a cupboard almost full of abandoned craft and sewing projects that for one reason or another did not make it to finished status. Mistakes that could not be recovered or unpicked, lost momentum, the passing of the moment filled with the passion that fired the beginning. All of these reasons I have felt could have been responsible but most probably I simply was waiting for things to be perfect.
Call it maturity but I realise now that kind of waiting is interminable and that to reach for perfection takes working not waiting.

So on I go. I take this up and move it on. Bring to this blog where I am now, and see where it goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment